Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 2 min
- 1 big potato
- parsley leaves (10 aprox)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- Peel and slice the potatos very thinly, preferably using a mandolin ( Do not wash the potatos, since the starch will help them to paste to each other.)
- Place the cilantro or parsley leave on one potato slice, and then put another potato slice on it.
- Fry in abundant oil until golden, turning carefully. They will be ready in 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add some salt and serve inmediately
- If you do not like parsley, you might use cilantro or red pepper (cut red pepper using a small heart shaped cookie cutter) instead
- If you have prepared this recipe, and want to send me a pic and your comments, please use this form . If you wish to subscribe to receive my recipes in English please do it here
Autora : Sandeea Cocina Google+