My book: Las recetas de la felicidad

Libro Las recetas de la felicidad (Sandra Mangas)

Just a short note to let you know that my first cookbook, Las recetas de la felicidad, will be released on October the 16th. I am so happy and proud I have no words! Hard cover, 176 pages and 77 amazing recipes. The book can be pre-ordered in Amazon (also in Amazon USA) but for the moment it will only be released in Spanish… but who knows? If it works, it might finally be translated into English as well. Keep finger crossed!

Edited 16/10/2013: You can order now my book (Spanish edition) in Amazon France, Amazon Germany, Amazon Italy, Amazon USA and Amazon UK

Anyway, in the meantime you might like to take a sneak peek at some of the recipes included in the book… enjoy!

Libro Las recetas de la felicidad

Libro Las recetas de la felicidad (Sandra Mangas)

Libro Las recetas de la felicidad (Sandra Mangas)

Libro Las recetas de la felicidad (Sandra Mangas)

Libro Las recetas de la felicidad (Sandra Mangas)

Libro Las recetas de la felicidad (Sandra Mangas)

Autora : Sandeea Cocina

14 Comments a “My book: Las recetas de la felicidad”

1. 9 September 2013, 6:24 pm - Michelle

The book looks completely amazing!! Congratulations!

2. 9 September 2013, 8:43 pm - Tesei

Qué ilusión, enhorabuena!!! Será un éxito sin duda, yo me lo apunto en seguida, me encatará repasar todas tus lindas fotos y recetas. Qué exito rotundo, me alegro muchísimo por ti!!!!!

3. 10 September 2013, 2:01 am - N.A

Congratulations!

4. 10 September 2013, 4:13 am - Monique

It looks beautiful..will it be available in Canada?
    Is it bilingual?
    Congratulations.
    Love your work.

5. 10 September 2013, 4:14 am - Monique

Oops..sorry..just reread..and see it will be in Spanish..bet it would be easy enough to translate?with a dictionary?

6. 10 September 2013, 6:31 am - thefolia

Absolutely gorgeous–I don’t know if I can pull off any of these recipes but I certainly enjoy looking at them! Happy Nesting.

7. 12 September 2013, 5:27 pm - leslie

You must definitely translate the book into English cos it’s definitely gonna be a hit! ( at least please let us buy and download over the net) ^_^

8. 13 September 2013, 11:17 am - Miss Margarita

muchisimas felicidades!!

9. 20 September 2013, 11:47 am - SandeeA

Thank you! :) If you are interested in buying the Spanish edition, you can order it on Amazon Spain (They ship worldwide). Also to be found on Amazon USA, Amazon France, Amazon Germany y Amazon Italy Have a nice day!

10. 24 October 2013, 10:31 pm - nancy

OMG!!!!
    conratulations!!!

i would love to have your book!!!
    but what a shame! i can´t speak spanish at all :(
    so i look forward your english/german/hungarian versions :) )

yours nancy
    from germany

11. 5 November 2013, 9:58 am - N.A

english ver please , i’m your fan , a big fan

Responder a este comentario
  12. 13 November 2013, 7:43 am - Authentic Doug Martin Women's Youth Signed Jersey

Cheap NHL Iphone Case For Sale From China Wholesale

13. 9 December 2013, 10:41 pm - Suri

Hi,
    I stumbled into yr blog and instantly fall in love with yr work! Amazing! You are really talented & if i can get yr books in English, that would be nice.

14. 22 February 2014, 10:42 am - Tamara

You are so imaginative and talented ! can’t wait to try your recipes, just bought the book ;-D Beautiful ideas, wonderful pictures and the result is just magic ! Will have to train my spanish ;-) good thing ! Wish you the very best ! thank you from Belgium !

Tamara

Responder a este comentario

Talk now or forever hold your peace