Preparation: 15 min (plus 2 hours dough resting)
Cooking time: 20 min
Serves: 16 pizza mini cones
- 400 g strong bread flour
- 200 g water
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 10 g fresh yeast
- 10 g salt
- 1 tbs honey
- 200 g grated mozzarela
- 50 g tomato sauce
- 1 tbs powdered garlic
- 1 tbs oregano
- 150 g iberian ham, finely sliced
- Rub the yeast into the flour. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix for a couple of minutes until the dough starts to form.
- Transfer the dough onto a working surface. Continue to mix the ingredients by stretching out the dough and folding it over onto itself. Keep working the dough until it comes cleanly away from the work surface and is not sticky. Lightly flour the work surface, place the dough on the flour and form the dough into a ball. Place the dough into a bowl and cover with a tea towel. Rest the dough for a minimum of two hours, until it has duplicated it’s volume.
- Knead the dough and roll it very thinly. Cut pieces of dough the size of your cones moulds and line the molds with the dough. Press well the closure areas, you can use some water to ensure a better seal and that the dough does not get open during baking. It is best not to reach the edge of the pans with the dough, this way the cone moulds can be removed easily afterwards
- Preheat the oven to its maximum temperature, and bake for about 10 minutes at 200 ºC. When it is ready, let it rest, take away the cone moulds and prepare the filling
- To prepare the filling, just mix the ingredients (except tomato sauce)
- Proceed to assemble the pizza cone: first spread the cones with tomato sauce, fill it with cheese and spices, and bake for another 10 minutes in the oven as indicated above.
- Once out of the oven, decorate the cones with a bunch of ham roses. Ham roses which are done by rolling thin slices of ham, and cutting to the desired size
Autora : Sandeea Cocina Google+