Since it is back to school time, I wanted to share with you two back-to-school lunchbox ideas: breakfast bars, and today these cheese mini donuts. Hope you enjoy them!
Preparation time: 5 min (plus 30 minutes resting time)
Cooking time: 20 min
Serves: 50 approx.
- 400 ml milk (1 3/5 cup)
- 50 g melted butter (1/4 cup)
- 10 g salt
- 3 eggs
- 100 g grated parmesan cheese (1 cup)
- 350 g all purpose flour (3 1/8 cup)
- 16 g baking powder (1 tbs)
- Cheese cream to fill the mini donuts (I used this one)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl; and let the mixture rest for half an hour
- Preheat mini donut maker, and cook according to manual instructions (in my machine, it takes about four minutes for every 9 minidonuts, and I have to oil the machine before use)
- Prepare all the mini donuts, and let them cool
- Once cooled, using a piping tube, fill every mini donut with cream cheese, and enjoy!
Autora : Sandeea Cocina Google+