- 1 sheet puff pastry (bought or homemade)
- 4 red plums, not too ripe
- 4 vainilla icecream scoops
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon apricot jam (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400º F
- Wash and slice the plums very thinly
- Cut the puff pastry into four rectangles using a sharp knife.
- Prick the base of pastry with a fork (not the border)
- Distribute plums on pastry tartelettes, trying to follow a beautiful pattern, and spread sugar and butter on top of it.
- Bake for 15 minutes, and spread some apricot jam over the tartelettes to make them look shiny.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice and enjoy!
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Autora : Sandeea Cocina Google+