Camembert, caramel and walnuts kit
Descripción: An edible gift for this Christmas: a box of Camembert , sugar, walnuts and the recipe to prepare a delicious appetizer, after this idea from BBC Good Food
- 100 g sugar
- 50 gr walnuts
- 1 boxed Camembert
- To complete the kit: small jar, string or ribbon and a label with the recipe
- Put the camembert wheel onto a plate or platter.
- Sprinkle on top of the cheese with the walnuts.
- Put sugar in a heavy-based pan.
- Cook on a low heat, without stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until sugar has melted and is dark golden brown.
- The pan may need to be tilted to ensure sugar melts evenly.
- Remove from heat and pour caramel over cheese and nuts.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Autora : Sandeea Cocina Google+